Marketing and Fundraising Manager
- Apply your expertise to a cause you are passionate about
- Part time role 3 days per week
- Salary packaging benefits
So They Can is a not for profit organisation working with communities to end poverty in some of the poorest parts of the world. We work with communities, not for them, to help them become self-sufficient. We believe investing in education, building the local economy and taking a business-like approach to the projects we undertake is the only way to create sustainable, self-sufficient communities.
So They Can is currently working alongside communities in Nakuru and East Pokot in Kenya and in Mamire, Tanzania.
As the Marketing and Fundraising Manager – Sponsorship & Community you will have:
- Proven experience as a Marketing Manager or relevant role
- Proven experience as a fundraiser or relevant role
- Strong writing skills
- Executing fundraising appeals or sales campaigns
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, Marketing and Fundraising
- Outstanding organisational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Developed strategic plans in order to meet KPIs, in the fundraising space
- Proven experience and knowledge of productivity, prioritization tools and techniques
- Ability to be proactive and creative in development and stress testing of new ideas in your role
- Experience in the international development sector desirable but not essential
- Worked and be based in Sydney
What do you need to have to succeed in this role?
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Technical skills including Microsoft Office, CRM ( Salesforce ideally ) software knowledge, online forms and marketing tools including Mail Chimp
- Knowledge of management and leadership through proven team leadership experience and preferably supplemented through academic/professional development
- Financial reporting
- Experience in fundraising platform Raisely desirable but not essential
Please submit your CV and covering letter addressing the key responsibility areas to firstname.lastname@example.org by 14 September 2018.
Click here for a full job description